Ambrosial's Wine Tasting: M/F and F/F

Started by ambrosial, March 30, 2011, 09:23:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ambrosial

Welcome! Help yourself to hors d'oeuvres and peruse my offerings. Here, I present a compilation of my story ideas - a variety of fandoms and original plots and pairings. Some ideas may be those I have written before but would like to try again.

Please see my O/O’s (linked in my signature) to see if we are compatible on the level of sexual elements and writing style. Any details of the following plots are up for discussion.

And now, onto the story ideas themselves. For the strictly M/F plots,  I‘m nominating myself for the female role, but I don‘t mind who takes the male characters.  Whatever your RL gender, if you want the male role, that works for me!  The same goes for any F/F plots; if you want to play a female role in a plot described here, pm me!

Not Actively Looking. Still PM me if you see an idea you like and we can talk. ;)

Fandom-Based Story Ideas - Familiarity with plots of source stories much appreciated

Pay Her a Visit (Marvel, Loki/Jane) - TAKEN

A Fever You Can’t Sweat Out (Avengers, Captain America) -TAKEN

A Little Nerd Love (Avengers, Bruce Banner)

You'll Never Leave Harlan Alive ("Justified," Boyd/Ava)

What Endless Longings (Phantom of the Opera, Erik/Christine)

"Not Your Mentor - Your Master" (Sorcerer's Apprentice, Balthazar)

Batman: Mad Love (Joker/Harley Quinn)

Over in Q Branch (James Bond)

King Under the Mountain (The Hobbit)

A New Ballad (Kingdoms of Amalur)

Original Plots

They Call Me Jackaroe (M/F, Historical)

My Dear Uncle (M/F, Incest)

Bonnie and Clyde (M/F, Historical)

An Extraordinary Correspondence (M/F or F/F, Historical)

If Your Kisses Can't Hold the Man You Love (F/F, Historical)

The King Is Dead: A Shakespearean Tragedy (M/F, Light-NonCon)

Of the Same Blood (M/F, Incest, Historical/Fantasy, Light-NonCon)

The Libertine (M/F, Historical, Bondage) - TAKEN

With all of the below ideas, deviations are accepted and, in fact, welcomed.  I want your creativity to play a part and for this not to be a one-woman show run by me.

If any of the above ideas interested you, please PM me (I’d prefer you not post - that will help me use this thread for any future ideas). If nothing described here really floats your boat but you'd be interested in working something out with me, PM me. I'm always open to hearing new ideas. :)

Much love and thanks for reading!

We'll make the honeysuckle jealous.

Ambrosial's Wine Tasting - Original and Fandom Plots (Updated May 2014)
Ons and Offs and Current RP - Updated Sept. 12, 2014
Avatars- For a visual sampler (Updated June 2, 2013!)
Absences - Semi-Absent Through 01/20/15. Please read!

ambrosial

A Fever You Can’t Sweat Out: Avengers, M/F, Romance, Captain America

I’m looking for a light romance-themed plot centering on Steve Rogers (Captain America) and a female character. I’d like to play an original female character, though I might be persuaded to play someone canon. The particular details of the plot can be (and ideally will be) worked out with my writing partner, so I’m going to leave this one intentionally vague. I’d like to see what my co-writer and I can do with a Captain American/OC pairing as our inspiration and let it go from there. But, in general, I think it could be fun to let desire give the two central characters a fever they can't sweat out and see just how far Cap's all-American values get pushed before they give in. ;)

Some themes that might appear could include:

• Romance
  • Virginity
  • Teasing/seduction
  • Honor/morals vs. desire
  • Humor

I’m interested in a writing partner with moderate knowledge of the source inspiration (my own knowledge comes from the recent films, so that level of familiarity is enough as far as I’m concerned), regardless of gender.

ambrosial

M/F, Romance, Avengers, Bruce Banner

So, I’ve caught Avengers fever too, and my brain/muse simply refuses to let this plot bunny go free. I rarely do canon characters in a fandom-based rp, but this idea has taken over my brain, so here we go.

I’m looking for someone to take on the role of a Mark Ruffalo-inspired Bruce Banner, complete with socially-awkward nerdiness. I’d like to play a female opposite this character and would like a lighter romance - with plenty of potential for humor and angst. Exactly who my character is (I‘d prefer an original female character, but I might be persuaded otherwise), when this tale takes place, and what the finer details might be are fully up for discussion with my co-writer. I'd like this to be a slowly-developing romance, given Banner's obsession with staying calm and maintaining "control." The threat of "hulking out," of course, can be a major factor, affecting intimacy, as it were (until we've decided they've had enough teasing ;)), but actual Hulk!sex is not really my thing.

(Science geekiness is hot!)

Disclaimer: I am by no means a Hulk aficionado, so don’t expect me to be too faithful to the original comics. I just want to take the character and see what sort of scenario we can throw him into.

Because my primary interest here is in the character of Banner, I want to find the right partner who would enjoy writing him, so this is not a first-come, first-served plot. Any writer of any gender is certainly welcomed, however!

ambrosial

Justified, M/F, Romance*, Boyd/Ava - [TAKEN]

*Could be Light to NC, depending on my partner’s tastes

In the deep dark hills of eastern Kentucky
That's the place where I trace my bloodline
And it's there I read on a hillside gravestone
'You will never leave Harlan alive'

Inspired by the tv show Justified, I’d like to cook up something with a portrayal of Boyd Crowder. The details of the particular pairing are up for discussion with my partner, but I’d be open to creating an original female character or playing Ava. When in the basic plot this rp occurs and how far we deviate from canon is up for negotiation as well. Whatever the scenario, I’d prefer this to be consensual, though we can certainly give it “Stockholm Syndrome”/seduction vibes, depending on how much of a dark side you want to give your Boyd.

I am also fascinated by Boyd's evangelical/terrorist turn, so if you'd be interested in a Bonnie and Clyde-esque romp through the countryside, sowing chaos and explosions, I'd be totally open to that.

I’m open to writing with a partner of any gender identity, so if you have seen the show and you’re interested, I'd love to hear from you!

ambrosial

What Endless Longings (M/F, NC/BON, Phantom of the Opera, Erik/Christine)

Angel, oh, speak
What endless longings
Echo in this whisper!

I’d like to expand the seduction/corruption element present in the original story.  We know that the Phantom corrupts Christine’s mind and tempts her sexually, but I’d like to explore more of the story’s sensual elements and see how far Christine can be pushed before she finally breaks and gives in to her “darker side.”

There's a lot of room here, I think, for fun with mind games and even pseudo-incest, if my partner would be interested. I'm open to variations on the main idea, changes in the timeline, etc.

ambrosial

Not Your Mentor - Your Master (Sorcerer's Apprentice, M/F, BON - TAKEN

"I'm not your mentor; I'm your master"

Probably a more obscure fandom than others, but, nevertheless, my muse has had a hankering for a plot based on this film for quite awhile. I’ve always loved a master/apprentice dynamic and really liked the modern fantasy setting in this movie. Drawn to Nicolas Cage’s character, I’d like to explore how that relationship might be complicated with a young female apprentice, rather than the male character in the movie.

And kinky sex magic? Yes, yes, I think so.

ambrosial

Mad Love (Batman, M/F, Joker/Harley, NC*)

*(I definitely see the option for upping the rating to Extreme, if my partner agrees)

For this plot, I’m most interested in Harleen Quinzel’s corruption and mental breakdown as the Joker gets under her skin and slowly drives her crazy.  I'd like to draw on some elements from the original comic, but the character of the Joker is definitely up to interpretation. Feel free to be inspired by any of the many versions floating out there and/or add your own.

I'm envisioning my own Harley as ambitious and intelligent, trying too hard to be cool and collected.

ambrosial

"They Call Me Jackaroe" - M/F, Historical, Light/Romance*
* (could be darker, depending on partner)

I'm looking for a partner for a roleplay inspired by the traditional ballad "Jackaroe," about a young woman who disguises herself as a man to follow her lover to war. (A version of the lyrics can be found below, as well as the version by Rasputina, although other, more famous, interpretations by Bob Dylan, the Grateful Dead, and the like are out there too).

We certainly need not follow the plot of the song exactly, and I welcome any changes/deviations from the plot you may have to offer! (If the idea makes you think of a notorious female pirate or highwaywoman in disguise, go for it! I love it when my partners bring creative notions to the table I wouldn't have expected or thought of myself. We can crank up the rating from "light" to whatever the idea calls for, if need be).

I'm looking for someone to play the male role and would prefer a partner comfortable with historical details.

Lyrics
There was a wealthy merchant
In London he did dwell
He had a lovely daughter
The truth to you I'll tell
Oh the truth to you I'll tell

She had sweethearts a-plenty
And men of high degree
There was none but Jack the sailor
Her true love e'er could be

Now Jack he's gone a-sailing
With trouble on his mind
To leave his native country
And his darling girl behind

She went into a tailor's shop
And dressed in men's array
And stepped on board a vessel
To convey herself away

Before you step on board, sir
Your name I'd like to know
She smiled all on her countenance
They call me Jackaroe

Your waist is light and slender
Your fingers are neat and small
Your cheeks too red and rosy
To face the cannonball

I know my waist is slender
My fingers are neat and small
But it would not make me tremble
To see ten thousand fall

The war soon being over
They hunted all around
And among the dead and dying
Her darling boy she found

She picked him up all in her arms
And carried him to the town
And sent for a physician
Who quickly healed his wounds

This couple they got married
So well did they agree
This couple they got married
So why not you and me

ambrosial

My Dear Uncle - M/F, Incest, Fantasy/Historical

This idea came to me in a dream (literally), and it seemed absolutely perfect for an rp, so here goes.

I'm looking for someone (of any gender!) to play the male role in the following plot:

"Following conflicts in the realm, the king and queen's youngest daughter has been moved to live with her uncle until her future marriage. The princess tires of this protective "house arrest"and isolation and decides her attractive uncle is the perfect target for seduction."

I'm envisioning the uncle as a sort of gruff but caring man who, although he tries to resist his niece's inappropriate advances, eventually gives in. But I'm more than happy to hear your own version of the character!

ambrosial

Bonnie and Clyde: M/F, Historical (possibly Historical Fantasy), Light*

*(open to moving this in NC or Bon territory, depending on my partner's input)

Inspired by The Civil Wars' song "Barton Hollow" (video hiding under the spoiler below), the film "O, Brother, Where Art Thou?" and, of course, Bonnie and Clyde.

The basic idea is that two people are on the run in the Depression-era South (not necessarily named either Bonnie or Clyde). Perhaps they're already romantically involved, maybe not. I'd like to brainstorm with my partner why they're on the run (have they committed a crime?) and other details. If my partner is open to it, I'd like explore the possibility of running this as a historical fantasy - the "mythology" of the South becomes real, in the form of ghosts, voodoo, and other legends.

ambrosial

An Extraordinary Correspondence (M/F or F/F, Historical)

Inspired by the books Griffin and Sabine: An Extraordinary Correspondence and Possession. Two people begin corresponding by unusual circumstances and find that a romantic attraction quickly develops between them, solely based on their letters to one another. What happens when the letters take a decidedly erotic turn and the two decide to meet in person?

I'm open to a variety of settings for this, modern or historical. Letters could, of course, take the form of emails in a contemporary setting. This one is a fairly vague idea, and I'd love to hear any ideas you have to develop it further.

ambrosial

If Your Kisses Can't Hold the Man You Love (F/F, Historical)

Set in the 1920s and inspired by Boardwalk Empire and the song "If Your Kisses Can't Hold the Man You Love" (lyrical inspiration below). I'd like this story to focus on a woman whose husband/boyfriend frequently cheats on her, leaving her home and heartbroken. Her neighbor/friend, however, comes to her with some advice: "If you find your boy is cheating, do the same, old dear." The women are brought together into closer friendship and, eventually, romantic intimacy.

A general idea I'd love to flesh out with my writing partner!

Lyrical Inspiration
Every time that I hear a woman cry 'cos her man has left her flat
I just feel like saying, "don't be such a fool, you fool."
Better dry your eyes, can't you realize
You gain nothing by that
Well, that's no way to keep his heart warm, baby,
When his love grows cool

What's the use in sighing?
What's the use in crying?
If he's wandered off the track
'Cos if your kisses won't hold the man you love
Then your tears won't bring him back, no

You might as well be cheerful
There's no use being tearful
If he's given you the sack
Then your tears won't bring him back

Now, listen
If sweet sugar kissin' isn't gonna make him come home
Tell me, how do ya hope to keep him to ya
With tears instead of song

Just be a normal fella
Come on, say "What the hell-a"
Get his clothes and help him to pack

Love is like home cooking: good, and wholesome
But all men need some mutton on the outside now and then
If you find your boy is cheating,
Do the same, old dear
He's only giving you the chance that you've been waiting for for years
My goodness! Tears won't get you anything
Just a shiny red nose
Go on, paint up, powder up, put on your swellest clothes
Men: go and get 'em by the score
Neglected girls shouldn't worry
That's what God made sailors for!

Don't cry for him or chase him
Just go out and replace him
With some good looking Tom, Dick or Jack

If your kisses won't hold
The man you love
Then your tears won't bring him back!

ambrosial

Over in Q Branch - (James Bond), M/F*, Light

*(I'd be open to playing an original female character, Moneypenny, or another canon character. Open to suggestions here!)

So, I've always really liked the "Q" character from the James Bond franchise (it's the dorky scientist thing), and now, with the adorable Ben Whishaw revitalizing the role in Skyfall, I just can't help myself. I need a Q story. Badly.

I have a very vague idea for this, and I'm thinking it would mostly be a light, romantic romp, although I could see the possibility of a more action-oriented story in which Q is forced into the field or is kidnapped or some such nefarious business. I'd be open to either playing an original female character (likely another agent) or Skyfall's version of Moneypenny.

If you'd like to take on the role of Q and see what Bond-themed fun we can cook up, I'd love to hear from you, so please PM me!

ambrosial

The King Is Dead: A Shakespearean Tragedy (M/F, Light-NonCon)

*(I'd be open to either a Light or Non-Con flavor of this plot; up for discussion.)

Long live the king, the king is dead.
Your prayers won’t call him back to your bed
With all this blood I’ve laced upon the moon.
No spells of tricks will bring him home,
Long live the king, the king is mine,
The king is dead. -- The Romanovs, "King"
                   For God's sake, let us sit upon the ground
                    And tell sad stories of the death of kings;
                    How some have been deposed; some slain in war,
                    Some haunted by the ghosts they have deposed;
                    Some poison'd by their wives: some sleeping kill'd;
                    All murder'd! -- Richard II, Act III, Scene II

Inspired by a few of Shakespeare's plays (Richard II, Hamlet, and MacBeth, primarily) as well as the Romanovs' song "King" (see lyrics below), I'd like a story that draws on the high drama and a few key elements of the genre: regicide, treason, murder, and forbidden romance.  I'm most interested in playing a female role in this type of plot and would be open to multiple roles: a witch/murderess, queen, etc.

The idea is rather vague, I'll confess, but it is something I'd definitely want to work out with my co-writer, and I'd prefer someone not afraid to take on this genre (no worries about attempting to imitate Shakespeare/Marlowe/etc. I'm not going to try iambic pentameter either!) and someone familiar with the type of play that serves as inspiration.

"King" Lyrics
Look no more;
Only the weak use their eyes,
But I, I will teach you right.
Come with, me come inside,
Spread your sails, shed your pride
And don’t mind those salty sips
That drag you down.

You’ll just be gone and I’ll
Sing on and on,
And on and on and on
To capture the next one.

The king is dead.

An addict to my tones,
You will drink me till you say when,
And then you’ll have to drink some more.
You’ll love me like the devil loves
To drink his water laced with wine,
But you won’t like him be called an angel
When you fall.

You’ll just be gone and I’ll
Sing on and on,
And on and on and on
To capture the next one.

The king is dead.

One day I’ll be conquered by a wily voice and eyes
And my tomb will be the place where great cities rise.
And the queen will be dead, long live the queen.
And the queen will be dead, long live the queen!

The king is dead.

The king is dead.

I think this plot could give us plenty of room for an original take on high drama murder, mayhem, and madness,so if you are interested, no matter your gender, I'd love to hear from you! Check out my O/O's (link in my signature) and send me a PM.

ambrosial

King Under the Mountain - (The Hobbit), M/F*, Light, Adventure

*(In the second variation of this plot, the ideal pairing would be M/M/F)

I've always been a fan of The Hobbit (it's my preferred dose of Tolkien), and this interest has rekindled with the recent film. I enjoy the film's treatment of giving at least some of the many dwarves more individualized personalities, and it's on a few of those characters these two plots focus. There's plenty of opportunity for M/M action in the frame of the quest story line, of course, but such a pairing just doesn't quite fit in my mind. So, for these two ideas, I'd playing a female character - probably an OC, since I don't recall any females at all being in the novel. But that's something my partner and I can iron out.

I'd also like these plots to contains elements of adventure, just like the inspiration media, though we can certainly deviate from the original plot and create our own, unique storyline. The idea here is to let the basic setting and plotline of The Hobbit serve as our jumping-off point.

Option One: Thorin Oakenshield - M/F

Who doesn't love the broody, angst-ridden dwarf prince? I think it could be fun to pair Thorin up with a female character - whether OC or not - by either contriving some (admittedly not very Tolkienesque) means of putting her in his company or letting her take the Arwen-like "port in a storm" approach and be a more domestic muse for Thorin. I'd much prefer the first option, though it does require a little bit of creative interpretation of Tolkien's setting.

In respect to a female OC, I'd be open to playing one of any race in the setting, and I will certainly consider my partner's preferences in that regard. Maybe Gandalf's recruited a female hobbit to join the company - a Bilba Baggins, if you will - or maybe a female warrior of another race has disguised her true gender to pursue the quest (a la Eowyn). Definitely open to ideas on this, and I'd love to hear yours!

Option Two: Fili and Kili - M/M/F

See above for details on the female role. Those statements would apply here in this plot option as well (OC or canon female, of any Middle Earth race).

With this second plot option, however, I'd like to indulge my threesome kink and explore some M/M/F themes with the brother duo of Fili and Kili. The degree to which the two interact with each other sexually is up to my partner's tastes (not forcing any incest or direct M/M action on anyone here, though I'd be totally open to that!); I would like them to fight over and/or share the female character however to maintain the threesome element.

Given the focus on three "main" characters in this plot, I'd like to discuss with my partner how we'll handle writing them: my partner writing one of the brothers, and I taking the F role with the other brother being a shared NPC is one option. If my co-writer interprets Fili and Kili as more of a "unit," then he/she could write both. It's up to you!

I think this second plot also provides some excellent opportunities for humor and light-hearted romance, in addition to adventure.

Overall, I'm looking for someone willing to interpret the source material with me and give our own spins on the characters and see how they evolve when romance is thrown in their path. I'm happy to write with a partner of any gender, so, if you've got a Hobbit hankering too and are interested in either plot option, I'd love to hear from you! Please PM me and let me hear your ideas. :)

ambrosial

Of the Same Blood - M/F, Incest, Historical/Fantasy, Light*

*(I'm open to giving this story a darker turn and letting the incest take a more blackmail/non-con tone.)

Inspired by the image above.

I'd like my partner and I to build a story together centering on the theme of brother/sister (or cousin/cousin) incest in a historical/fantasy setting. Whatever their precise relation, the two are of almost the same age, and although incest among members of royalty/nobility isn't completely unheard of, it is frowned upon, and they've been fighting the mutual attraction blooming between them. Until now.

Perhaps these two are in a power play to gain control of their house/throne; maybe there's some darker magic at work that calls for an incestuous relationship as its focus. The precise motives behind the two's joining are something I'd like to work on with my partner, but I think it could be fun to build up towards the disastrous consequences of their relationship, whether utterly consensual or more coerced.

Vague plot scheme here, but it's a good skeleton that I would like to build upon with the proper partner. As always, pm me if interested!

ambrosial

A New Ballad - (Kingdoms of Amalur), M/F*

*(With the wide variety of options available from the KoA setting, I’m open to either canon or OC characters with this plot. Open to suggestions here!)

For some reason, the Fae from the setting in Kingdoms of Amalur have really grabbed my imagination. I know it’s not the most widely known game, but I think the Faelands setting is so rife with potential, wonderfully straddling that balance between recognizable Irish folklore, traditional fantasy fare, and something new altogether.

I have a very vague idea for this, and I'm thinking it would mostly be a consensual romantic tale, with the potential for a bit of drama, tragedy, and/or fantasy-adventure elements. I’d like to draw from the “Ballad of Bloody Bones” and play with the idea of a romance between a Fae and a mortal. (Side note: I can’t find the text versions of any of the House of Ballads songs or the lorestones anywhere, so if you, dear reader, happen to know where such a thing might be found, I’d love to know!)

How does our mortal meet the Fae? How does a romantic relationship blossom between a Child of Dust and one of the immortal Children of Nature? What are the repercussions of that relationship? These are all questions I’d like to discuss with my co-author, and I think deciding on our own take on the lore of the Fae will be the most fun aspect of this story. Managing that careful mix of romance, fairy tale, and fantasy will be an exciting challenge too.

I’d like to play the female role and would prefer to write the mortal character, but I’m also open to a female Fae/male mortal pairing and might be persuaded to write the male role in the right circumstances. To give us a starting point for character brainstorming, I’m including a list of Fae characters here I find particularly interesting. I’m open to including them as canon characters or creating OC’s inspired by them.

Male Fae:
High King Titarion
King Wencen
Cydan
Sir Airmer

Female Fae:
Queen Belmaid
Maid of Windemere
Lady Oleyn
Taibreah

Obviously, for this plot, I’m looking for a partner with a good knowledge of the world of Amalur (which is probably not that many people, I’ll admit). Your gender identity is of no concern to me, so if you’re interested at all, please drop me a PM! A lot of the details of this story (one shot or long-term; level of kink; character pairing, etc.) are up for discussion, so bring your ideas!

ambrosial

The Libertine (M/F, Bondage*, Historical - 18th century) - Taken

*(I'm also willing to include more Extreme elements, if my partner is interested. See the list below for things I'd be open to including, if that is the case. All of the below are negotiable, depending on the particular tastes of my cowriter)

Possible Kinks:

• Bondage, of course!
  • Orgasm denial/control
  • Whipping/spanking
  • Groupsex/orgies
  • Blood and knife play
  • Branding
  • Piercing/needle play
  • Incest
  • Watersports

The Plot:

Think of lace, corsets, fans, classical music and elegant balls. And then let your mind wander to consider what happens behind closed doors: ropes, riding crops, and candle wax.

I want to start a rp centering on the 18th century (think Marie Antoinette and the Scarlet Pimpernel) and its darker, sexual side (like the Marquis de Sade). I don’t intend to follow or even borrow from the 2004 film The Libertine, but if you have seen it, that does give you some idea of the mood I’m imagining. I envision this as a story with some character development but a healthy dose of sex and eroticism. It's not the most original idea, I'll grant, but with my co-writer's help, I think we could have a sexy little plot on our hands.

I’d like to play a female character opposite a male character (a writer of any gender may apply!), both of the aristocracy, and would like to focus the plot on her introduction to his “perversions” and taste in bondage. Just what his tastes are and which particular kinks we include are dependent on my partner's own preferences, but I'm open to wide range of potential elements (see list above). If my co-writer would be interested, I’d be happy to play more than one character and open up the plot to group pairings, M/M/F or M/F/F or some other combination.

If you are interested, please check my O/O’s and PM me (instead of replying to this thread). All ideas and variations are welcome (maybe the male character is secretly a vampire or a lecherous uncle - who knows!), and I’d love to hear your thoughts to develop this rough idea into a naughty, fun rp!

Inspirational Images - A few fun historical illustrations for inspiration; NSFW

Images

ambrosial

"Pay Her a Visit:" Marvel Films, M/F, Loki/Jane - TAKEN

"I'll pay her a visit myself...

So far, my urge to plot around in the Marvel Cinematic Universe continues unabated. The most recent round of Avengers movies has me craving to try my hand at Jane Foster once more. (You can see my past writing as Jane in a former group game here).

I'm looking for a story centered on the characters of Loki and Jane Foster and exploring how a "relationship" might develop between them. I doubt this is the best pairing for any long-lived romances, but I think there's fertile ground with these two for anything from a one-shot encounter to a tragic/dark romance, maybe with a hefty side order of manipulation and other morally-gray themes.

The particular details of the plot can be (and ideally will be) worked out with my writing partner, so I’m going to leave this one intentionally vague. I’d like to see what my co-writer and I can do with a Jane/Loki pairing as our inspiration and let it go from there. But, in general, I think it could be fun to let dark desire run its course and see what happens with these two. ;)

Some possible plot starters I imagine include:

• Loki visiting Jane between Thor 1 and Thor 2
  • Sparks flying between them during or after Thor 2 (Loki did save her on Svartalfheim, after all)
  • Loki kidnapping Jane

Possible story themes include:

• Seduction/manipulation
  • Stockholm Syndrome or brainwashing
  • Dubious consent
  • Light bondage

The above are all just loose ideas I have in mind currently, and I'd love to hear your own.

I’m interested in a writing partner with moderate knowledge of the source inspiration (my own knowledge comes from the recent films, so that level of familiarity is enough as far as I’m concerned), regardless of gender.

If this idea at all piques your curiosity, please PM me (instead of posting here). I'd love to hear from you and welcome you bringing your own ideas to the table!

ambrosial

Update: Added a Kingdoms of Amalur plot, "A New Ballad." Not actively looking, per se, just updating the good ole ideas list.

ambrosial

Update: Several taken ideas since re-opened. Added "Pay Her a Visit" as taken. Freshened up images.

Not actively looking. Just keeping all the plot bunnies corralled. ;)